Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Monday, October 5, 2009

Mystery man ;)

Hello everyone :) I hope your having a wonderful weekend!

I named this blog mystery man because poor Tom had pink eye the day of the e-session shoot and he couldn't really open his eyes( not to mention it was a very bright and hot day!! ) Kelly traveled from another state and we couldn't reschedule...so we made do. We did manage to get at least one of poor Tom looking at the camera, and with a little help from photo shop you cant even tell his eye was red and very sore :( .....Even though he wasn't feeling so well...we all had such a blast! Tom and Kelly have soooo much fun together! It really shows in the photos! I couldn't stop laughing at them...woops i mean with them ;) hehe...

Makeup, photos and retouching by Tamara












If you would like to see more please visit me on myspace :) www.myspace.com/faceonbytamara

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! She is gorgeous and so much fun! What a great shoot, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers