Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Monday, October 19, 2009

Scarlet Bride...a.k.a "Treasure The Dress Shoot!" Part one

Hello :) I have been dying to post this blog!!! BUT I'm not finished with the photos...so i thought oh well I will at least post what I have so far :) So this is part one! Part two coming soon ;) *on a side note- I have to take care of my paying clients first- i have to wait on contest shoots or my own side projects, that's why you haven't seen these photos for awhile- i ended up getting really busy with weddings! lol. A few months back I had a contest for a FREE Treasure your dress shoot (trash your dress) but you DO NOT HAVE TO TRASH YOUR DRESS! You will have to get your wedding dress cleaned anyways right? Why not have RAD photos of you rocking your dress out!!!?? Lots of times you don't have enough time at your wedding to take some model shots(bridal portraits) But if you book a day after shoot or a treasure your dress shoot you pretty much have all day long to go on location and rock your dress! Email me for more details :) faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

I dont like beauty contests so I gave the contest a twist- I had the contestants only send a photo of the dress - not them wearing it...so everyone voted for the dress they would like to see get a free photo shoot :)

Congrats to Kristen Hall!!! woohoo who just happen to have a flipping amazing wow dress that gave me some cool ideas :) hehe

Makeup, ideas, and photos by Tamara :)














this last one is way artsy fartsy weird- i have no clue how i did this- it just happened and i like it :)



STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO :) AND A COUPLE BEHIND THE SCENE PHOTOS TOO :) I HOPE YOU LIKE THE PHOTOS! REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING MY WEDDING PACKAGES, DAY AFTER SHOOTS, OR TREASURE YOUR DRESS SHOOT PLEASE EMAIL ME AT FACEONBYTAMARA@YAHOO.COM

THANK YOU, TAMARA XOX

3 comments:

  1. This is by far my favorite shoot you've ever had... and I've been following you for years! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, Like always, you never disappoint!

    Man I wish I still fit my first wedding dress! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tamara I love these photos and love the idea of treasure and not trash I think it makes clients feel at ease about the shoot because they wont be destroying their dress

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers