Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Busy Bee Tamara = LOTS of teaser photos!

Here are some christmas card family photos along with teaser photos....blogs coming soon!

you dont have to have a "boring" family photo! Whatever you can dream up, I love to make it happen! I also do more tradional family photos as well.
if you would like to set up a photo shoot please email me at :faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

teaser time! I will start with some christmas family photos first....
(not in order)









ONTO THE REST OF THE TEASERS...AGAIN IN NO ORDER....












FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


ABOVE PHOTO- MY FAMILY :)(photo by Laura Keller)

WOW! I HAVE LOTS OF BLOGS TO DO! HAHA, BACK TO EDITING.....CHECK BACK SOON ;) THANK YOU!!

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I love them all but the families being wild and crazy are sooooo much fun!!! I want to join their family!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers