Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ladybug

Hello :) Lil lady bug was her name for awhile until mommy and daddy gave her a name, Sophia. Such a sweet time to remember and what better way to do it with a photo shoot! I am a mother of two and I know how time goes by so fast....its a small price to pay to have memories that last forever! For prices and packages please email me at faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

TuTu by Kelli Matthews and Headband flower by Katy Perez

Photos and edits by Face On By Tamara - www.faceonbytamara.com

meet ladybug








for booking and info please email me at faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the second to last one! love it! and the black wrap ones of course.. its just the expression you were able to catch that I love

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers