Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Falling in love all over again...

Hello Friends~! Its been awhile! I had the honor of photography and doing bridal makeup for very special clients! Joel and Elizabeth Frederick :) Once you become a "Face On By Tamara Fan" and returning clients you will always get the special hook ups! ;) Liz and Joel....I hooked it up for you! hehe...enjoy....

Photos by Face On By Tamara
Bridal Makeup and mother of the Bride by Tamara

Amazing Venue :Sarah @ The French Estate

Kim - Art with Nature Floral Design

Casablanca - Dress

Bridal Hair & Mother of the bride Hair - Erika Diehl - www.glamourlush.com/

Bridesmaids hair & Makeup - Amy Tanner(Sister of one of my bridesmaids)

Getting ready! That's me doing the brides makeup :)




Liz you are stunning!!!

Looking good Joel!


No one knew but Liz had the inside of her dress dyed pink! :)

look at this beautiful necklace!!!!! Liz found on Esty! I want it! lol




get ready for it......woooooo ! I love this venue so much!!!!!








They laughed ALOT! :)and cried ALOT!lol


yahhhh! Married and so happy!




How hot are these girls!? shaaaabang!






Amazing details!





A moment in time...



The End!! :)



Here are som UNEDITED photos on the slideshow






some behind the scenes :)

you can tell that this guy totally thought I was cool


showing off my bling...I mean putting on eyelashes, lol


for info about my packages and prices please email me at faceonbytamara@yahoo.com



Thank you so much! Please leave this wonderful couple some comments!

4 comments:

  1. Incredible! And you should submit the one of the bride in the mirror (looks like an antique photo) to a magazine or something! That one is intoxicating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful ... Ur always able to capture the love beauty and laughter in your pictures ... My fave is the picture of them dancing and how everyone but them is focused out ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! The wedding venue is so gorgeous and the colors the couple chose were perfect! Probably my favorite of all I've seen! So pretty. Tamara you did a great job capturing the unique details of this wedding and the love in the air! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What what amazing wedding photos.... absoutely stunning! I love all the personality of the couple and your artistic capture and portraying them.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers