Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Friday, April 23, 2010

Thinking of you Brian

Hello :) I have such wonderful news for those who have been following my friend Brian's recovery. I went to see him last weekend and he is doing great! I was amazed and almost speechless...almost ha ha…I always have lots to say! lol. I just kept starring at him and telling him how happy I am and what a miracle he is! He is back and fighting hard!! Everyone at the hospital is calling him "miracle boy" :)



He had a few setbacks with some infections. Once he is all recovered from that he will then be on the donor list for his new heart. We are so thankful for all the prayers! The power of prayer is AMAZING and REAL! Brian got to see his children for the first time in one month and it really lifted his spirits! He is strong and eating again, walking and even face booking! lol ,We love you Brian! Please continue to pray, there is a LONG recovery process. We are going day by day and thanking God for each day!

If you would like to send Brian Walker a card, or donation please send here: 6 bunker hill irvine, Ca 92620



Here is more info for those of you that dont know Brians story- http://faceonbytamara.blogspot.com/2010/03/our-friend-brianfighting-for-his-life.html




Here is the most unflattering photo of me...but I dont care because its with BRIAN! yaaaaaaaaa ha ha :)

Brian has had 3 major open heart surgeries, tons of other procedures, a 2 percent chance to live, all his organs shut down and he was in a coma....look at him now!!!!!!!!! As of now his heart is non functioning, he has a heart machine that is external and keeping him alive. Soon he will be on a waiting list for a new heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers