Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

~Tightrope Temptress~

Hi :) Happy summer!!!! The sunshine is here!! ya :)

I had so much fun doing this photo shoot. I love doing pin up, fantasy and glamour photos and this shoot was a little of everything!

Make up, photos, and retouching by Tamara

Hair by Liz Carrillo

Model-Katie

If you want to look and feel like a model too please email me at faceonbytamara@yahoo.com.
Having a make over and photo shoot is so much fun! Every woman should do at least one for herself. When your old and wrinkly you can look back at your Face On By Tamara photo shoot photos and be like dangggggg I was hot! hehe ;)

Whatever you can dream up I like to make it happen! You want to pose with wolfs, a old classic car, in the forest as a fairy or as a tightrope pin up....cool lets do it!!!

Katie met with me before her photo shoot and told me she wanted to be a circus tightrope chick mixed with classic old school pin upish. I was doing a happy dance.lol




Katie Before




Katie After










Here are some unedited photos, Katie is rad..



For prices and packages please email me at faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers