Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pin Up Event photos!

Hello :) I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! It was very busy for me! I will be posting lots more blogs soon :) Here are some of my fave photos from my last pin up day event.


Special thank you to Tara Alexander for letting me take over her pad for the day and for doing an AMAZING job on the models hair!

Make up, photos, direction and retouching by Tamara.

Location & hair - Tara Alexander

Enjoy!





















I forgot to take the next models before photo :( Im sure she doesnt mind lol ;)































I forgot the next models before photo


















Please email faceonbytamara@yahoo.com for booking. Thank you!

2 comments:

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers