Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pin Me Up!

I love photographing military wives! Something about knowing the photos I take end up in a mans hands that is serving my country is really cool! I feel so honored! And making a military wife feel beautiful and special during a time in their life that they are so lonely, sad, scared, and worried is very rewarding to me. The not knowing what could happen to their husband while he is deployed....these photos are more then just photos, they bond two hearts from miles and miles away. God Bless America, and God Bless all the men and women serving our Country!

Make up & Photography by Tamara

Hair by Liz Carrillo

Pretty military wife- Brittney

Beautiful vintage car provided by Rich & Dotti Reutter


































If you would like a photo shoot like this one please email me at faceonbytamar@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers