Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Butterflies, hunting trophies, firefighter gloves, and a WEDDING!

Always fun when I get to photograph a travel wedding!!! Gives my husband and I an excuse to get out of town for a weekend alone! :) I was really excited when I found out Kernville had good fishing too!!! We had so much fun! Amy & Mike are such a wonderful couple with amazing friends and family! This blog may take time to load, LOTS ...I mean LOTS of photos and two fun slide shows!!!

Enjoy!

Venue: The Lodge at Painted Rock, Kernville, Ca. (SO Beyond Beautiful!!)

Photographer: Face On By Tamara

Hair: Jessica Basham & Melanie

Make-up: Jennifer Mather

Videographer: Dave Danzara

Here are my faves....It was hard to narrow down, lol!!! :)






















































































DONT MISS THE PARTY SLIDESHOW!!!



MORE PHOTOS! :) ( unedited photos)



Thank you for taking the time to view and comment my blogs! It means the world to me and to my clients!!! Please email me at faceonbytamara@yahoo.com for info and booking. Thank you!!!~ Tamara

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers