Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Friday, August 26, 2011

~Soul Mates~

I love Desirae & Wes Wopschall! WOOHOO to one of the coolest couples EVER! Des is one of the coolest girls I have ever met, so real and down to earth! We became good friends during all the planning of this amazing wedding...I had about 15 minutes to bust out ALL the portraits...I'm so thankful to my Husband, (second shooter & assistant) and to Jeff Martin who also took some rad shots, you both helped so much!

I feel so honored to have been such a big part in your most special day together. I hope you two cherish these photos for many, many years to come! Love you guys! Congrats to the very HAPPY and very FUN couple!

Venue : Holiday Inn Buena Park, Ca.

Photography by Face On By Tamara

Videography by Dave Danzara (My brother!)

Makeup by Face On By Tamara & Liz Carillo (I couldn't of done it with out her! 13 faces to doll up!)

Hair by Alicia Shinners & assistant



Enjoy!

Some fun slideshows at the end of the blog!!!- takes time to load





















I love the grandma in this picture so much! She rocks!




















above Photo by Jeff Martin/retouched by Tamara



above Photo by Jeff Martin/retouched by Tamara



















I couldn't choose which looked best- so I picked all three :) lol

















more faves ( unedited)



PARTY!!!!!



For info please email : faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers