Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Monday, October 17, 2011

Rowdy Maui

Howdy y'all! ;) I had the pleasure of working with the RADDEST store in Texas called Rowdy Maui!!!!! Everything from this store is RAD....Everything!!!! I took care of everything for Rowdy Maui including - booking the models, hair, make up, styling, concepts and of course the photos! I love working with Designers and clothing stores, especially when I LOVE what they make and sell!!! I had a wonderful team of girls helping me with this shoot:

T-shirts, shoes, boots and jewelry provided by Rowdy Maui

Models- Melissa Kirk, Chanteau Fullen, , and Amanda

Styling and Assisting by Katie DeMarzo

Hairstyling by Carley

Studio - Farm 39 studios

Make up & Photography by Tamara of Face On By Tamara

Truck provided by Matt & Kasey Fletcher

Beach Cabana provided by Amanda

Thank you so much everyone for all your help to make this photo shoot turn out so awesome! I had so much fun! Cant wait to do it again! Face On By Tamara Loves www.rowdymaui.com!!!! Go check them out and let her know I sent ya ;) Thank you!!!!! www.rowdymaui.com



















































Here are some studio shots:













Rowdy Maui Radness CLICK HERE!

For info regarding photos and makeup services please email faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! The first location is so beautiful. This looks like a good time all around. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers