Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bonny Bridal Photo Shoot ~ PART ONE~

Hello :) I was so honored when I was asked by Bonny Bridal if I would like to photograph some of there stunning wedding gowns! Bonny Bridal has so many beautiful gowns for weddings, proms, pageants and special occasions. I love Bonny Bridal and you should too! ;)

I knew right away who I wanted to model these beautiful dresses, Mariana Cortez. Mariana has such a timeless, classy and gorgeous look to her. I highly recommend her for modeling jobs, she is so professional, sweet and overall such a joy to work with! Thank you so much Mariana, you made my job so much easier ;) I also would like to thank my mother. I could not have done this photo shoot without all her help! My mom helped put together all the accessories and made flower bouquets, an amazing headpiece you will see in the photos, and all the props!

Four wedding gowns + one model= 14 hour photo shoot! :) Mom and Mariana were such Face On By Tamara Troopers! ;)Thank you!

Wedding Gowns : Bonny Bridal - www.bonny.com/collections/

Photos and retouching : Tamara of Face On By Tamara


Stylist, assistant, and prop and accessory designer : Debby Harper ( mom )

Model, make up & hair: Marina Cortez

Red rose fresh bouquet by : Ever After Bridal/ Krissy Danzara



Make sure to check out PART TWO of the Bonny Bridal Blog next!


1st dress is #8108 of the Couture line





























2nd Dress is #126 of the Couture line



















Make sure to check out PART TWO coming up!!! Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers