Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sweet & simple

Hello :) I have lots of photo shoot and wedding blogs coming up!!! I had the privilege of photographing Candice's beautiful wedding elopement in January. Such a warm family filled with love! Thank you for making me a part of your most special day! Enjoy!

Bridal make up and photos by Tamara

































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful :) love the ring one... and what a nice elopment!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers