Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Monday, June 11, 2012

Flip N Tribal catalog photo shoot

Hello :) I hope everyone is doing well! If you haven't already please add my Facebook fanpage- link is above for all the newest photos, deals, tips and more! Thank you :) I had the pleasure of photographing Flip N Tribal's design catalog photo shoot!!! I was so excited Jodee, designer of Flip N Tribal asked me to photograph her amazingly beautiful designs!!! I love every piece! Thank you so much for including me, I had such a great time with you and the girls!

I hope you love the photos as much as I do :)

Thank you - Mandala Danceworks, you girls did a wonderful job and are so very beautiful and talented! Thank you to my mother for your support that day. (love you) Also, a big thank you to Karin Jensen, if I could, I would hire you to direct and pose! You rocked!!!


Enjoy! And make sure to check out Flip N Tribal - www.flipntribaldesigns.com and on esty.com. You can also find her on Facebook! :)








































Behind the scenes- tall blonde in the middle is me :) I love my job so much!!!! :)



I shot this last photo as the model was getting dressed...i stopped her and asked if I could photograph her back tattoo....so pretty!



Thank you so much!!! faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers