Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Beach wedding bliss :)



I love my job so much! I double love beach weddings! :)

Something about beach brides that sets them apart....you always know a beach bride will be laid back, chill, and easy going! When my brides are chill, I'm chill and I'm able to really get in touch with my inner artist and do my thing :)I really am blessed to have such amazing clients. Carrie you and your hubby rock! Thank you for making me a part of your most special day. I hope you love your photos! Lots more coming soon :)


Photography & Bride and maid of honors Makeup by Face On By Tamara.

Hair by Carly Davidson


Designer of Ceremony- California Beachfront Weddings

Reception- Orange County Mining Co.
























































faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh beautiful pictures,I highly impressed with this post.Such a nice post Thanks
    beach art

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers