Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Friday, September 7, 2012

Harley Davidson Catalog Photo shoot!



Finally! :) I have been a very busy bee! Wedding season has been nuts this year! :) I am thankful to all my client for your support! I was so excited to be asked to photograph the newest Harley Davidson belt collection catalog front cover to back cover! A big, big thank you to my friend Crystal Lozada for the recommendation and to Another Line Company! You all rock! I had SOOO much fun on the all day photo shoot at Orange County Harley Davidson.


Photography and make up by Face On By Tamara

Hair by Leanne Hare

My special helper for the day- Jennifer Brennan

Thank you to the whole crew that day and all three of our models! You all were the best!





































Here are a few shots from the catalog spread


















me doing my thing :)



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to shoot the next catalog. You are amazingly talented. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers