Photography & Makeup Orange County, California

About Me

My photo
Orange County, Ca, United States


I'm a mama, photographer, makeup artist, graphic artist, set designer and much more! I'm located in Orange County, Ca.

Please email me for more info at :

faceonbytamara@yahoo.com

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wedding Photography Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Face On By Tamara Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Face On By Tamara Reviews
 

Weddings, Wedding Venues Face On By Tamara Reviews, Best Wedding Photographers in Orange County - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner
 

Monday, August 5, 2013

Vintage Ghost Town Wedding

Hello Everyone! Its been awhile since I have blogged!!!! I have sooo many new and exciting these happening and wedding season has been very busy! Im hoping to catch up on blogs and start blogging more regularly again. Ok, now on to this fabulous wedding!!!! I had the awesome opportunity to travel to Bishop, CA and photograph a beautiful vintage style wedding :) Some of you know but I use to live in Bishop, CA for a couple years and always love when I get a chance to visit. The only downfall of Bishop weddings in the summer is the heat! On this wedding day, I believe it was 100+, felt like 120! lol

I hope you enjoy some of my favorite shots of the day.....Patrick and Sarah Watson!

Photography and makeup by Tamara of Face On By Tamara




 photo gettingreadyface.jpg



 photo _MG_1246aface.jpg

 photo brideface.jpg



 photo shoesface.jpg



 photo peacockfacea.jpg



 photo IMG_1530aaface.jpg



 photo IMG_1458dcopyface.jpg



 photo IMG_1510dbloga.jpg


 photo IMG_1625dcopyface.jpg



 photo 976808_10151414846531216_1714444129_o.jpg

 photo IMG_2395facecopy.jpg





 photo IMG_1715aface.jpg



 photo IMG_1776dface.jpg



 photo feetface.jpg


 photo IMG_1843aface.jpg



 photo IMG_1928aface.jpg



 photo IMG_1976dface.jpg



 photo IMG_1888dface.jpg



 photo IMG_1958dcopyface.jpg



 photo RECFACE.jpg



 photo FUNFACE.jpg



 photo IMG_2424doneaface.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Followers